Monday, July 24, 2006

Monday Blues...

I'm still sleepy. Heck, I wonder if it's just me or everyone else also feels the same. They called it 'Monday Blues'. Should the 'Monday Blues' symptom only affects the night before and early morning on Monday only? Huh... I'm having the blues throughout the whole Monday (at least till 5.30pm). Dang... I feel sleepy. My body ache. I can't think straight, heck, I can't even think. Not good huh..

Now I'm trying to stay awake by surfing the net and write blog. At least I try to force my brain to work. Come on guys.

So, what's new? It's Mega Sales time now here. Wanna buy everything but yet to buy something. For the past 2-3 months I'm kinda short of money la. Where all my ciput salary went? I need to really manage my money as it should. No more buying stuff that I can't afford. Heheh... Sometimes I see it as necessities. So how? Need to limit my cc usage la. It's getting scarier month by month. :)

Went to Haizal's and Rocell's wedding on Saturday. Congratulations y'll. You guys sure looks great. I miss the grand wedding at the hotel though. Miscommunication. Sorila bro. Next time k.

5 Comments:

Blogger Kuman said...

yep its that time of the year again, mega sale huhuhu... anyways po, thanks for the dl.. ur my saviour hohoho,

and one more thing dude, talking about money managementkan, early August there will b a workshop organized by this famous financial planner near PJ. Based on inputs from friends, he's really good. I'll forward you the details later...

8:57 AM  
Blogger mazezam said...

kuman: you are welcome

tippie: oo ye ke... igt dah tanak jumpa kitorang lagi...

5:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

--pON--

tippie..man kursus kawin ke?? :P

10:30 AM  
Blogger The Narrator said...

boleh tak aku menyampah tgk gambar kuman kat sebelah komen dia tu? apehal tu?? cam bapuk sial. tukar lah kuman!! :P

11:07 PM  
Blogger mazezam said...

muahahaha.... dgr tuh kuman... kalo aku cakap nanti ko tak caya, igt aku dengki la apa la... nih stone yg cakap.. :)

10:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home