Wednesday, July 05, 2006

The Useless Rants

So I've been busy for the past 2-3 weeks. Busy, busy and busy. There were so many unfinished tasks be it at work or personal stuff. Huh, what an excuse ek, for not updating this blog. Well, actually there's a lot to talk and write but it's just I don't have time to do that.

This morning I woke up late, therefore I only manage to get to the office one and a half hour late. Thanks to World Cup last night. But it all worth it. Germany versus Italy. Before the match I predict Italy to play defensively and Germany will beat them at last. My prediction was way off. The game was entertaining with both side attacking each other. Italy had more shots on goal though. It was end dramatically. Like last time when Italy beat Australia. They didn't score till the last freaking minutes. Man, nothing can beat how I feel at the time. Italy actually have been hoping for penalty kick and playing for that in the last 10 minutes. But they finally score when only 2 minutes left in the game. The Germans heart was shattered to pieces for sure.

Now France and Portugal need to play their best to make sure they can get into the final. I hope Portugal will play more professionally. No more controversies on how dirty their game was. By the way, last night game between Italy and Germany was very good and clean. Only 3 yellow cards were awarded. Great game eh...

That's about World Cup. Yesterday I attend an interview at one company that I've been dreaming to work with all this while. It was a second and final interview. It goes well (I think). I hope to nail this job. Wish me luck guys.

Last week was quite eventful also. My friend's brother died of stroke (or heart attack, not sure la). He was still young and never had a history of a stroke before. It was a sudden death. I'm sorry for him and his family. The event also make me thinking of my life. Most of us lead our life like we are not gonna go anywhere anytime soon. Although there's a saying in Islam that goes like this. "Work hard like you gonna live forever and also pray hard like you gonna die tomorrow". We never know what will happen to us. So do everything full heartedly, so that we're not gonna have regrets later. I'm gonna take care of my health as good as I can. You guys too aigght.

My shoes was stolen while I stopped at Masjid Ar-Rahman for Maghrib prayer. I prayed only less than 5 minutes and the shoes was gone. Damn thief.

On Saturday, two of my best friends got engaged, to one another. Congratulations to Remie and Anie on your engagement. I wish you guys happily ever after.

On an unrelated notes, it's been 3 months ek. Lovely.

Aishi teru.

4 Comments:

Blogger lalagirl said...

Aishi teru means I love you..oo..dah kapel 3 bulan ye...heheheheh

3:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

takde la unrelated sgt note tu..
:)

5:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dulu masa orang jiwang ko kutuk..

skrg ko jiwang lak, tapi orang dah malas nak kutuk balik.. sebab busy dengan hal masing2 kehkehkeh

5:40 PM  
Blogger mazezam said...

sitiaz: weh, yg tuh ker maksud dia? hmm

aida: unrelated la tuh...

chi: weh, mana ada jiwang wei... ko aper citer? busy manjang...

1:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home