Friday, June 16, 2006

Once Upon Your Dead Body

Oh man, this is an expensive way to show the love. What say you? Ada duit semua jadi ka? eheh... I would like to know how will their wedding like...

And what with all the fuss about our 'kongsi raya' tradition could be threat to a Muslim? I'm not trying to tunjuk pandai or anything (coz I'm really not :D) but IMHO there's nothing wrong with the tradition. We're celebrating the festivals because our neighbour or friends (non-Muslim) are celebrating it. We share the excitement, that's all. Plus it's nothing to do with religious. We're not stop praying or eat something 'haram' for God sake. It's just show that we can live with them peacefully despite our differences. Correct me if I'm wrong people. What say you? Is our faith that fragile? Ask yourself.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

it all depends on the 'niat'...for me..Islam is all about our intentions..so..be careful with our 'niat'..but then again..better safe than sorry..wallahualam..

5:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home