Wednesday, April 12, 2006

The Da Vinci Code

The Da Vinci Code is scheduled to open in Malaysia on 18th of May 2006. It's the same date it opens in the United States. I don't know if this means that we're really up-to-date or it just simply to prevents the pirated version to reach our shores first. Huh.... If stoney's most anticipated movie to watch was Gubra and Lelaki Komunis Terakhir (which is also happens to be mine) but I include several other movies in the list and one of them definitely The Da Vinci Code. Hopefully our Censorship Board didn't cut the film sampai dah jadik entah apa2. If not, long live the pirates. Aigghhttt....


I've read the books some time 2 years ago after being recommended by Chi who reads all Dan Brown's books. At that time I'm still obsessing reading Grisham's. Unlike Grisham's, who have a very slow starting on every damn book, Brown's book give me a thrill from start to finish. Hopefully the film was as good as the book. Looking at the cast I think my wish has a good chance to become true. :)

p/s lupa lak aku, last sunday aku singgah PS ngan jeg and his cousins. dah ada tuh jual da vinci code nyer cd... mak aaiii terer betul la diorang nih.. aku bet tuh mesti documentary dlm discovery jer tuh... diorang nih mmg giler aaa... asal leh jual jer...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home