Tuesday, February 28, 2006

I hate moving out

I've officially move out from Gasing. The weekends was fill with round trips between Jln Gasing and Seksyen 17. For those who've help us I personally thank you for that. Really appreaciate the gesture. Now I still have a lot of unpacking to do. And to know me, I'm sure it will take quite some time. Sigh...

Despite a very hectic week, I manage to watch the latest installment of Actorlympics, Derailed and Pride & Prejudice. Actorlympics, although it was nowhere near as good as Whose Line Is It Anyway, it sure do the trick. It was hillarious. Note people, do go when it was full though.

The Usual Suspects


Watched Derailed, it reminds me of Trapped. Both movie was good. The storyline was good. Pride & Prejudice, well what can I say. It was a very entertaining movie. Bonus with Keira Knightley as a heroin.

Exhausted.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

it was a blast..the actorlympics..gempak siut..

2:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home