Thursday, February 16, 2006

Travel Fair 2006

I've tried to access Malaysian Airlines for the past 3 hours but seems the website is currently down. Hopefully it will be fully functional during the Fair period. BTW It's on 17th - 26th February. Previously MAS held its travel fair at the specific location but this year they decided to go virtual as part of its cost-cutting measures. The move is good but they have to make sure their website capabilities up to the expectation. The bandwidth should be big enough so the customer won't have difficulties to do their transactions.

*Updates.

I manage to view the websites. The offer was really good. I'm browsing ticket for Australia, Denpasar, Bandung and Tokyo. Cheap. Tickets to Tokyo for one-way trip didn't even cost 1K. Wahhh...
Now I have to make decisions to which destinations that I should go for my next trip.

Here's the link where you guys can view some of the promotion prices.

Oh yer... Mind you guys MATTA-MITM Fair 2006, will be held at PWTC on 17th - 19th March 2006. It surely will offer good package for vacation. Really looking forward to attend this event. Cheers.

Cuti-cuti.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home