Tuesday, February 21, 2006

That Jac

I know I wasn't really need that thing. I know I dont have money right now to pay for it. I know it cost too much. I know I won't use it as often as I should. It just the thing was so damn cun. I just got to have it. Plus it's 50% discount. Argghhh... What should I do?
*Updates...
Damn, yesterday went to get that thing. But the damn thing wasn't there anymore. Argghhh... menyesal gila. :((

On the other hand, it's pitch black outside my office. The downpour today was really heavy. How am I gonna get home nih.. sighh...

p/s: to syidee... gi buat keje weh.. jgn dok blog-hopping jer... care to drop a comment or two? muahahahah

2 Comments:

Blogger ANZ said...

laaa.. sejak bila dah menulis balik ni.. hehe

4:13 PM  
Blogger mazezam said...

hehe... i dont call this writing la aida.. it's more like a jotter to me.. copy,paste what i feel like.. bla bla bla...
since when plak ko masuk blog nih?

9:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home