Friday, November 03, 2006

Hello!!!

How are you my dear blog? It's been a while eh.

Many things happened during my hiatus. I dont know if I can write as frequent as before, I want to though. I'm currently at a new company (almost 2 months now). I'm getting my dream bike soon enough. I'm really really really need to complete my thesis (my progress sucks btw). My beloved Accord died on me during puasa. My scooter kinda 'merajuk' on me.(superstitious je nih).

My new job. What can I say eh. It's totally different from what I used to do. So far it's ok. But I'm pretty sure I'll be damn bored with it in no time. Hopefully after my confirmation I'll be able to switch to job specs that better suits me.

This kind of news makes me wanna see the movie even more. Several people faint after watched Saw III. Hmm... Cinema sure takde. Where else eh... Have to download la camnih. :)

Enough la. I can't think what I wanna write anymore. It's a warm up entry eh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home