Monday, August 14, 2006

......

I'm still here. The thing is I find it is hard to write nowadays. My life was quite hectic. From my thesis to my work, it all requires extra attention. I think I have a 'crisis identity' for this blog. I'm not sure what topic I should post here. I like to write about many things. But if I dont focus to one or two things only it will be rojak nanti. eheh...
politics, finance, sports, lifestyles, diary, entertainments and the list go on. huh...

and what is all the fuss about sharifah amani now? stoney explained in very emotional entry about how her being very arrogant nowadays huh... and of course the famous "i sound stupid speaking in Malay"... for me that wasn't an issue at all. if she's more comfortable in english let her be.

p/s: "i sound stupid in English, i know :)"

1 Comments:

Blogger The Narrator said...

serius dia berlagak gile beb. aku tengok muka dan gaya dia pun dah tauu...

but who gives a tit's ass on the acceptance speech? mampos dia lah nak cakap bahasa apa punn. huh sungguh emo aku ni :P

11:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home