Thursday, May 11, 2006

Quizzical

I listen to almost any music that I feel good. Regardless its genre. I listen to local artists as well as international singer. I do feels some of our local singer have a good voice, great music and all. How they didn't get far in the industry don't ask me. Many of them yg I feel can go far only produces one or two albums. One hit wonder phenom I would say.

Juliet The Orange - one of them also used to be in Brodwyn with their hit song(only song that I know) - Ode From A Psychopath
I really like their music. If you never heard of them u'll surely think they're an international artist. Maybe from UK or whatnot.

Blind Tribe - a talented band that plays hardcore.

Indecisive - their only song i know was Empty Decorations (Kopitiam OST). Diorang nih ada album ke tak?

This are antara band yg I really like to know where are they now? What have happened to them? Pastu where Positive Tone nowadays? The labels used to produced a great album from new local artists. I know their boss Izham now was with 8TV but takkan takde label lain yg continue their efforts?

Hmm...

p/s byk lg band2 local yg aku rasa talented, tapi tak ingat their details la... kalo igt aku tambah...

2 Comments:

Blogger mazezam said...

no problemo. btw good comment bro, at least i know u still read eheh.. blog sendiri tanak update?

back to the topic. IMO show cam blast off tuh pon tak ketengahkan the real talent la... u can see la... sama cam AF jer.. yg menang pon tah mana tah peginya... isk isk isk

skang pon byk budak2 yg main music, baru pandai goreng gitar sket, ketuk drum sket dah nak buat lagu la, nak buat band la... camner la nak lepas... selain talent they need the knowledge... kalo tak mmg tak kemana la...

p/s... aku baru dpt cd blind tribe.. last time aku ada cassette jer... eheh...

8:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brodwyn ( a.k.a Juliet The Orange) - local underground band from Sarawak that was performed in 1992.

11:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home