Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Dying Stages?

1. Denial
2. Anger
3. Bargaining
4. Depression
5. Acceptance

5 stages of dying? Is this being teach in med school? or it was just a script beautifully written by someone. I get this from one episode of House by the way.

On another unrelated matter, Dattebayo have a vacancy for a C++/Win32 programmer. I've been a programmer for about a year now and when I first read the task given, I thought "WTF". I do not know how to solve the problem. Now I challenge myself to try and complete the task before I could called myself a programmer. I feel hopeless and useless.

3 Comments:

Blogger The Narrator said...

elok benor la ko tukar ke blogger. modblog tu kekadang aku nak komen, kena cuba 4-5 kali. cam cibai. on certain times, aku give up je

10:58 PM  
Blogger mazezam said...

hehehe.. ya lor... i've had enough of that modblog la... last time dia down nearly a month tu...

11:39 PM  
Blogger \(^o^)/ said...

popo.. org tua2 cakap, benda yg baik dikongsi bersama.. hulurkan le house barang seseason dua ke sini.. huhuhu..

8:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home